IEEE TENSYMP 2023
6-8 September 2023
The ACT Section welcomes you to the ‘Bush Capital’ of Australia!
Image Credit: Matt Witcombe for VisitCanberra
The IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP) is a flagship annual conference organised by the IEEE Region 10 (Asia Pacific). TENSYMP brings together research scientists, engineers and practitioners from across the region and the world to share their latest ideas advancing technology for humanity.
The theme for 2023 is ‘Technology for an Autonomous World’.
An autonomous world is transforming industries ranging from automotive, aerospace, insurance to healthcare. The technological innovations in self-driving cars, environment-aware robots and intelligent buildings are becoming a reality and changing our world. Autonomous technology must operate at a high level of performance and reliability, across sensors, processing units at the edge and the cloud, data management and connectivity solutions.
The ACT Section welcomes authors and speakers from university, industry and government to share new perspectives and research across science, engineering and technologies. This includes but not limited to the following topics:
- Aerospace Technology
- Antenna, Microwave and RF Engineering
- Image and Video Processing
- Smart Technologies
- Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing, Security and Privacy
- Humanitarian and Social Impacts of Technologies
- Low Power VLSI devices, Circuits and Systems
- Telecommunications / 5G and Beyond
- Power Electronics and Systems
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Control Systems and Engineering
- Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
- Computational Intelligence
- Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- Data Science and Engineering
|Special Session / Workshop Proposals||27 February 2023|
|Special Session / Workshop Acceptance||5 March 2023|
|Paper Submissions||19 March 2023|
|Paper Acceptance||15 May 2023|
|Camera Ready Submission||30 May 2023|
|Registration Opens||30 May 2023|
|Registration Deadline||31 July 2023|
|Conference Dates||6-8 September 2023|